Over the last 9 months, we have been working on something very exciting — a comprehensive training and nutrition resource for women:
The Modern Woman’s Guide To Strength Training.
It will be available next week, and we are SO excited to share it with you!
As a little precursor to the release of our program, and to build some excitement, we have filmed a couple of videos for you with fantastic content we think you’ll really enjoy.
In the first video, we discuss:
- The biggest myth in women’s training programs
- The anatomical reason that women’s programs should differ from men’s
- Why most popular exercise programs actually slow fat loss after an extended period of time
You see, it’s absolutely heartbreaking to watch so many women absolutely killing themselves in the gym, day after day, while getting minimal results. Not to mention, this level of intensity cannot be maintain over the long haul. This is critical information that could keep you from wasting hours of time in the gym doing the wrong programs — so be sure to check it out!
And if you think anyone else you know could benefit from this information, please share it with them!
As a thank you, everyone who watches the video will be entered to win one of 3 prizes:
1. An entire GGS wardrobe for FREE (valued at $350)
2. A FREE copy of The Modern Woman’s Guide To Strength Training (up to 10 winners)
3. A FREE Girls Gone Strong Manifesto Tee (up to 10 winners)
Oh, and after you watch the video, you’ll see an option to share it. The more you share it, the more times your names goes “into the pot” to win one of our prizes, and the more women you can help break this vicious cycle of killing themselves in the gym.
Winners will be announced Monday night, April 28th on the Girls Gone Strong Facebook page!